Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Get Inked!

I guess I'll slide this in here before the Jedi take the stage.

The Andrews's tats are just so freaking cool. I want one. Not the same one of course (actually I do), but one similarly simple and symbolic. So I started some designs, and due to my lack of creativity and artistic ability they mostly sucked. To get some extra experience and massage the creative parts of my brain I started thinking of if I were to design tattoos for you guys what they would be. I tried to keep them in the same fashion so if we all were hanging out it would look like we were part a special club (which we are). Some images are stolen, some are original, most are silly, and yes Grace that is yours. Included are designs for Dave, Emily, Erin, Grace, Joe, John, Kate, Les, Maddie, Mark, Meg, Neil, Oleg, Pat, Seth, Stuart, Tom and myself. And for Jess and Ellen, you can chose a sticker from my collection. Hopefully everyone guess whose is whose.








7 comments:

  1. Wait which one is mine? It's not the Your Name My Ass one is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd enjoy telling random people, "Hey, I've got Your Name tattooed on My Ass."

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, how trashy do you think I am? Cause that hits a whole other level...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to say that when i first saw this, i was mad that the tat i assume is for me wasn't a sweet symbol or dragon or something awesome like everyone else's. but in the 15 minutes it took me to figure out how to make a comment on this blog, i was reminded of the times in which i have lied about working for art vandelay, butter-shaved, had to lie to girls about being a marine biologist and an architect(those were both my friend's fault), got mad at a girl i asked out for giving me the "it's not you it's me..." speech, and had success doing exactly exactly "the opposite" of what my instincts would tell me to do. so bohl, i have to say, good job. i hope all is well with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well how about a test-tube cannon firing off the Star of David into the sunset? Which reminds me... hows the screenplay coming?

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done dave. and because i am unemployed i'm not above selling the rights to my tattoo design if anyone wants to assign in some new and personal meaning. we can discuss price in private. cash preferred.

    ReplyDelete